Sunday, July 12, 2009

There's no place like home!

What a long summer it's been! It's been interesting, some good, some bad. We are home now, and we are so excited to be here. It's amazing, for as long as We've lived in Pocatello we have talked about going home (Coeur d' Alene), but I feel that in our adventure this summer we have found a new place to call home. I love being in Pocatello. We also have the internet now, so I will be blogging more(if I can stand staying up after my kiddos are down!).
It was nice to see my family, but I learned this summer that the most comfortable place to call home is wherever my husband and kids are. I take comfort in them, and as much as I love my extended family, I wont feel lonely anymore because I have what is most important by my side.

3 comments:

sportyrls said...

Hooray for a return to blogging : )! I'm excited to see some more pics of my cutie neices (okay, and you guys too) : ). We love you guys so much and will have to come visit you in Pocatello some time- you're right, there really is no place like home sweet home.

sam and kyrsten said...

im so glad you updated your blog! im glad your back in pocatello! i want pictures next post!!! :)

Brynne said...

Amen to that.