Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy birthday Maleah!

Maleah's favorite present (a box!)
She did so good opening up her presents, she loves to destroy things!













Tomorrow is Maleah's 1st birthday! Grandma Yost came for a visit and gave Maleah some early birthday presents. She loves them!

I just can't believe that my little girl is going to be 1 tomorrow. how quickly time flies! I remember feeling so frightened to be welcoming a second child into the world. I was filled with anxiety, not sure of how our lives would change, not confident in my competence as a mother of 2! I was so worried, but as soon as little Maleah came into this world, and into my arms I knew that everything would be alright because she belonged with us. My life has been so blessed, and I am so lucky to have not 1, but 2 wonderful daughters. Maleah has the sweetest smile that can brighten up a room, and the hearts of everyone. She loves to laugh and play. she cuddles up to anyone, and no one can resist her sweet spirit. I can't believe that I was so worried about life with 2 children, it's the most wonderful thing in the world!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALEAH!!!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Happy birthday, Maleah!! We loved getting to meet you finally! You have the sweetest little personality, the most captivating eyes and such a gorgeous smile. We sure love you and hope you have a fantastic birthday!!

sam and kyrsten said...

happy birthday maleah i cant believe she is so big!

sportyrls said...

Happy Birthday, Maleah! The baby grandkid is hardly a baby anymore : ). We love you and hope to see you soon!